1) How can I make a sedan or a limousine reservation with Albemarle Limousine?
You can make reservations with Albemarle Limousine in a number of ways. You may use our online reservation & account management system, call us at 434-531-5802 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Can I create an account so it would be faster when I make online reservations in the future?
Yes. Albemarle Limousine’s state of the art online reservation & account management system allows you to quickly create and manage your trips for you, your friends, and family.
3) What types of vehicles can I reserve?
Albemarle Limousine offers a wide variety of vehicles designed to accommodate the single passenger to larger passenger groups. View these various vehicle types on the fleet page of our website.
4) What is Albemarle Limousine’s rate structure?
Albemarle Limousine offers flat-rate services to or from any area airports and from Point A to Point B based on distance, availability and type of vehicle. Hourly rates are based on day of week, time of day, availability and type of vehicle.
5) What if I encounter other difficulties using your website?
Please call us anytime for assistance. We are available 24/7 365 days a year. If you don’t reach us immediately, expect a call back within a few minutes. 434-531-5802
6) How can I get a rate estimate/quote?
Please visit our ‘Request a Quote’ page from the homepage of our website.
7) What is Albemarle Limousine’s cancellation policy?
To cancel a reservation, please call 434-531-5802. Cancellations must be made 2 months in advance or full payment of confirmed is required and all deposits are NON refundable.
8) Does Albemarle Limousine have the necessary city, state and federal licenses?
Yes, we are fully licensed with the local airports, state, and the Department of Transportation.
9) Do your chauffeurs go through a training program?
Albemarle Limousine’s chauffeur’s have exemplary driving records and undergo rigorous training before ever coming into contact with a client. Safety is our #1 priority.
10) What happens if my vehicle is late?
Albemarle Limousine is one of the few companies in the area that has an on time guarantee. If your limousine/vehicle arrives later than the scheduled time for an hourly charter, the 1st hour will be free. If it’s a transfer, your transportation will be free.
11) What do I if I don’t see my limousine/chauffeur?
Please call us at 434-531-5802. We will quickly put you in touch with your driver and get you to your destination quickly.
13) What happens if my flight is early or late?
Albemarle Limousine’s 24/7 dispatch staff will monitor every incoming flight, and will dispatch your chauffeurs accordingly. So whether you’re early or late, your driver will be waiting for you with a smile.
14) Can I smoke in your vehicles?
All Albemarle Limousine vehicles are non-smoking. However, we will gladly stop for you so you may do so.
15) Can we consume alcoholic beverages in the limousine?
Albemarle Limousine does not provide any alcoholic beverages because the law would consider it as a sale of alcoholic beverages. However, in all of our limousines you are more than welcome to bring your own providing all passengers are 21 years old with a valid ID. You may drink in all vehicles with a divider window.
16) Can I see the limo I’m planning on booking before making a reservation?
Albemarle Limousine recommends that you schedule an appointment to inspect your limousine, no matter which limousine service you choose.
Albemarle Limousine will not release any information regarding our clients to any outside organization.
18) What are your office hours?
We are available 24/7 365 days a year.